Genesis MultiNutrient Directions For Use
The label instructions state: Take 1 scoop (5.3g, scoop provided in bottle) three times a day with meals, dissolved in water or juice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
You have several other options for taking the formula if you find that the above instructions are inconvenient.
- You may take 1 scoop (There is a scoop in the bottle. It may be buried under the powder), 3x/Daily with 4-8 ounces of cool to cold water as directed above. Stir until the powder is evenly dissolved. This may take 15-20 seconds. You may use a whisk or a blender to speed the process. There may be a slight gritty texture when mixed with water.
- If you find taking the formula in water unpalatable you may use 4 ounces of Orange Juice. There is essentially no taste when dissolved in Orange Juice. Stir until the powder is evenly dissolved. This may take 15-20 seconds. You may use a whisk or a blender to speed the process. DO NOT use Orange Juice if you have any blood sugar issues (Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome or Hypoglycemia), or if you are on a weight loss diet.
- You may also take 1 scoop 3x/Daily with a protein powder or Medical Meal Replacement. If you have blood sugar issues this is the preferred method. Take between meals. You may put in a blender with the protein powder.
- Instead of taking one scoop- 3x/Daily, you can take 1.5 scoops- 2x/Daily. Do not take three scoops in one serving***. Whereas taking 1 scoop- 3x/Daily is optimal to maintain more stable nutrient levels, it is often inconvenient to do so. It is better to get your full daily intake of three scoops than to miss a dose; so you may reduce the frequency 2 times daily if needed.
- If you miss a dose, just increase the next two or three doses to account for the missed one.
- You may mix the Genesis Multinutrient as noted above with protein or amino acid powder, with a Medical Meal Replacement and with other powders or liquids you may be taking- such as Omega-3 EFA’s, Greens powder or Probiotics powder.
- If you are taking a fiber powder or capsule, it is best to take at a time different than the Genesis Multinutrient. Fiber can absorb some of the minerals, reducing their availability.
***CAUTION: Taking 2-3 scoops at once may cause diarrhea and stomach upset in certain individuals. This is due to the increased osmolarity of the intestines caused by the large quantity of solutes taken at once. This causes water to be drawn into the intestines from your body, possibly leading to diarrhea and GI upset. If this occurs simply go back to 1 scoop 3x/Daily and increase your fluid intake with the powder. If you still have any GI upset, reduce to 1/2 scoop- 3x/Daily and gradually increase to the full dose.
STORAGE: Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Always keep the top screwed on tightly. Keep away from water. Before each use, invert the bottle several times to keep well mixed. Do not refrigerate. Do not allow contact with water, or the powder will cake.